Friday, March 23, 2012
Yea for the Hunger Games
I read all 3 Hunger Games and loved them. Benjamin, who is not a big reader, read all 3 in less than 2 weeks and enjoyed them. So when I saw the trailer for the movie I was so excited. I'm not one to get all excited about movies coming out. I've never gone to a movie on the opening day. In fact I rarely even go to a movie at the theater. The Hunger Games is the first movie that I have ever eagerly anticipated the release. No, we didn't go last night at midnight, but Benjamin and I did take the chance to see the first showing today at noon. (Thanks mom and dad for letting Jaxon play! We also got to grab some lunch at a yummy taco place) We really enjoyed it. It was very intense and at one point I think I actually jumped about 5 inches out of my chair. And I would recommend having a tissue handy. It followed the book closely yet I think if you've never read the book you could see it and just enjoy it as a good movie. I would recommend seeing it - but here's a hint, go to a matinee in a small town like Payson. You won't even have to stand in line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment