Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Joy

I having been feeling aware of the many blessings I have and the great joy they bring.  Here are some things that have caught my attention lately,
I LOVE to feel the sunshine on my face.  I love how when I walk outside I feel the warm air envelope me in a big hug.
I love how the whole world comes alive in spring.  Not just trees and flowers, but people.  People walking, riding bikes, playing at parks everywhere.
I love to open the windows and let the cool spring breeze fill my house.
I love how my backyard fills with kids running and playing.  The neighborhood comes alive.
I love standing outside chatting with the other moms while the kids run and play.
I have been so blessed with wonderful friends.  I know I could count on any one of my neighbors to jump and lend a hand anytime.  I went to lunch with a few yesterday to celebrate a birthday.  It's so nice to sit and relax over good food and feel no judgement or critic.  I am so comfortable with them and that's just a good feeling.  I know they accept me and love me for who I am.  What a great gift to have.
I am so full of joy for all that I have.  Not that there isn't sadness, stress, fear, hurt, or anger but on the other side of all emotion is the joy I feel for all the many blessings I have been given.  Life is good!

No comments: