Friday, March 23, 2012

St Patricks Day

When we woke up on the 17th, I asked Jaxon if he knew what day it was.  He said no.  I told him it's St Patricks Day and if you don't wear green them people can pinch you.  He said,
"yea, but not in our family.  We don't do that."
So much for tradition.  I usually make all kinds of crazy green food for the holiday and this year we were busy and I didn't get much in.  I did take the opportunity to make green eggs for breakfast.  Jaxon saw them and said,
"Can you please make me some yellow eggs, mom.  I'm not eating those."
Even a week later when we were making eggs he made sure to request plain, yellow eggs.
So Jaxon is not much for the great holiday of St. Patricks Day.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

lol that's so cute :) He cracks me up! We can't wait to see you guys!