Some new favorites:
Artist - Norah Jones Love, love, love her! She is my calm me and make me feel all good and happy inside music.
Website - funcheaporfree.com She is my new inspiration for being cheap and saving money. She has the greatest ideas and I could spend hours searching her site, although I try not to.
Snack - Sugar Snap Peas I guess this in a old favorite renewed. I buy the bags at Sams Club and whenever the urge for a treat hits I try to make myself go to the fridge and pull these out instead. I love them, they are a little sweet and very crunchy and sorta curb my desire to eat junk food. I say sorta because I can't kick my chocoholic cravings no matter what I do. I blame it on me mom :)
Blog (this ones tough because I have a few I like to check in on, mostly about hair or cooking)
The Small Things Blog She is just this cute girl who is a hair stylist so she gives great tips on hair and instructions on a bunch of cute hairdos.
My Yellow Sandbox Another cute girl with really cute and creative hairstyles
Thing to learn - Woodturning It sounds crazy but I am fascinated by this art. I have just started learning but I found a place that teaches classes and it is on my to do list. Until then I will have to experiment at home, thanks to my dad and his lathe that is now in my garage. We just bought a piece of wood to try making a bowl. Cool eh? My next venture is to make some tall candlesticks.
For the Kids - Ice Skating We took them the other day for Nathaniel's birthday and they had a blast. Jaxon was the cutest thing to watch. Thanks to the ingenious creation of skating aides he was able to fly around the rink with a HUGE smile on his face. I think he had half the rink smiling with him he was so stinkin cute. He loved it!
Those are just a few things I am into right now. Anyone have some favorites they want to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment