Nathaniel 5th Grade
Mrs. Malo


Ethan 3rd grade Mrs. Allred

Caleb 2nd grade Miss Mathews
They were so excited that last night they kept reminding me to set my alarm and to wake them up. Turns out it wasn't necessary. Caleb woke me up at 6:34 and said "Mom, I am dressed and I made my bed and I have my backpack". Sure enough, he was standing there ready to go. At 6:58 the other 2 came running in "mom, get up, we have school today, we need to get going!" They were all ready to go so early that I had to hold them off until 8:30 when it was closer to school starting. When I asked if they wanted me to go with them, they muttered "if you want to, mom". They rode bikes and scooters and were at school and in the classrooms before I even got there. Oh well, it was a nice walk for me and a chance to chat with neighbors along the way. If only I could maintain this same level of excitement for school all year long.



2 comments:
So fun :) I love the first day of school too!
So great!
Post a Comment