I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU shout out to those who have donated to the kids school fundraiser for the American Heart Association. Nathaniel was super excited today because they announced over the speaker that he is in first place right now. He got to go to the office and pick a prize. Pretty awesome day for a 10 year old.
I enjoy the opportunity to give money for a good cause, rather than feeling like I have to buy some over priced item to help out the school with the small percentage they receive. It is also teaching my kids about helping people in need. What an experience!
The fundraiser ends on the 29th, so if you feels like you can give a little, please do. The link to his donation website is on the right-hand side of my blog. There's still time to take a small part in helping kids who really need it.
(did I sound like a spokesperson for the channel 11 telethon?)
No comments:
Post a Comment