Thursday, March 3, 2011

Any Takers?

Sometimes I am not a very smart shopper, I tend to buy things without trying them on or I shop online and then never return the things that don't fit..  And I often buy things on clearance and pay so little that it isn't worth returning it anyway.  So I have a few things that I've had for a while and can no longer return to the stores.  I am wondering if there is anyone who could use any of the items.  Let me know if you are interested or know someone who may be.

*Gloria Vanderbilt Midrise Bermuda Shorts, size 6, inseam 11 1/2", Dark Denim Color
*Notations Tiered Skirt Size S, 32" long, Black and White Print
*BANDOLINOBLU Stretch Capris, Size 6, Dark Denim Color
*Mia Amore Pixie Flats Size 8 (I normally wear 8 and these are too small) Black with a buckled strap and tan stitching.

By the way, this is my 200th post.  Hurray for me!  Since my blog is like a journal for me I am getting ready to print it into books.  Exciting!

3 comments:

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

I'd be happy to take the shoes off your hands if they're still available :)

Holly said...

what site are you using to make your book???

Andie said...

If only we were all as tiny as you my dear, I would be all over it, but at the present moment I would be lucky to fit one butt check.... To dream!