Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun, Yet Terrifying

Last week I did a photo shoot with my friend, Michelle.  She's the one that owns the awesome business we work for.  It's was quite the experience. She fixed me all up with tons of makeup and crazy hair.  I learned things about makeup that I never knew.  Apparently it's like painting your house - there was primer, first coat, second coat, and sealant for your face.  Strange!  It was awkward trying to figure out where to put my hands and how to hold my head and what to do with my face.  There's alot to worry about!  She was great to coach me through my first experience.  The whole thing was fun, yet terrifying.  Here's a small sampling of my first go at "modeling".



3 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

I love the top one best. :0)

I hope you had a good Valentines Day!

Andie said...

Looks like fun! You did a great job! Always fun to dress up and model...

Holly said...

How fun!