I want to say "bravo" to the animated film makers out there. They have been coming out with some great films lately. We don't go to the theater very often, but when we do it's usually to see the latest animated with the kids. The last great movie was "How to Train Your Dragon". Awesome movie! We even bought it the day it came on DVD, an that's a rarity for us. It's one that when the kids put it in, Benjamin and I usually end up sitting down to watch with them.
Last night a friend and I took our kids to see Tangled. LOVED IT!! Such a cute movie, and it appeals to both boy and girl audiences which is a major plus. I have plenty of "girly" movies sitting unwatched on my shelf so it's nice to have a "princess" movie that focuses more on the male character. I really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend seeing it.
There are a couple more out there that my boys are anxious to see. We are working towards seeing "Megamind" as a reward for good behavior. We have also heard that "Despicable Me" is really good. In a world of so much garbage in movies, I am happy there are so many animated movies right now. Sometimes they are the only clean, appropriate movies to watch.
3 comments:
Love those movies also. Haven't seen tangled yet, but it is on our list to see. Glad to hear your boys liked it.
We love How To Train Your Dragon! We are waiting to see Tangled when my sister comes for the holidays. That's good to know that it's geared towards boys as well. I was only going to take K. Maybe I will take my boys with me too :)
Laurie has a disk with all the family pictures on it and Daniel made a copy of it
Post a Comment