This weekend, the local Macey's was having their holiday open house. After I picked the boys up from school yesterday, we headed over to check it out. Upon entering the store, we were given bags of candy and hot chocolate. They had samples throughout the entire store, the boys sat on santa's lap, they got to decorate a cookie and to set the mood, there was a guy playing the violin. My boys exclaimed that it was "the best day ever!" I'm glad they are easy to please! And for no cost other than the groceries I picked up while there. If only every shopping trip could be met with such enthusiasm!
2 comments:
We had the same thing happen to us on Friday. We love Maceys! Did you know that the bakery will give your kids a free cookie everytime you shop there? Yep, just go to the bakery and ask for one. It helps the shopping experience a bit.
That's so adorable! I love the little things that make kids SO happy! I had to chuckle when I ready about it, and at the same time I wish I was there!
Post a Comment