Monday, August 23, 2010
My Best Deal Yet!
I've been watching sales for the past couple of months and buying the kids school clothes here and there (mostly online because taking 4 boys shopping is not a fun experience). I've been pretty happy with the deals I've gotten (like children's place and old navy jeans for $7) The last thing they needed was shoes and we got that taken care of on Friday. Over the weekend I realized that Nathaniel needed a new backpack. So today we headed out to find him one. Luckily I remembered that I had a $10 coupon for JcPenney and decided to go there. He found a backpack he liked which was priced at $29.99, but it was on sale. So we headed to the checkout and the total was? Dun du dun -- $2.12 - how awesome is that. And I walked out of a trip to the mall only spending that $2.12. I felt pretty good about that. I have to say that is probably my best deal I've gotten yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love good deals like that! AWESOME
Post a Comment