Well, the school year has come to an end, at least for Kindergarten. The time seems to go so fast. Caleb has had a great year and has learned so much. He had an amazing teacher who I really enjoyed working with. It's so hard to believe that next year I will have 3 kids in school all day. Crazy!
Friday was the graduation program. It was so cute. Each class had learned a dance, they actually had a dance teacher come in to teach them. Caleb's class all dressed up fancy - the girls in nice dresses and the boys in Sunday clothes - and they did a couples dance. It was adorable. They also sang a couple of cute songs. They had actual diplomas for them and they called them up by name to shake the principles hand and receive the diploma. The worst part of the whole thing was that when I held up my camera to take the first photo, nothing happened. That's when I realized that the battery was at home in the charger. AAAARRRGGG!! Of all times for that to happen! Luckily Benjamin's mom had a camera and she took some shots for me. I don't have any to share because I still need to get copies from her. Anyway, it was a great celebration and we thank both the grandmas for coming to share it with us.
Congratulations Caleb! We are so proud of you!

5 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Caleb!
They are growing up too fast! Very cute picture and Congrats to Caleb!
I love that his school made more of an effort for the kids. The diploma and picture in cap and gown are so cute! How did he get so big, it seems like just yesterday he & Jonathon were in preschool. Time...
Congratulations Caleb!!! I love the picture very handsome!
His graduation picture is so cute! Yay Caleb!
Post a Comment