Jaxon has finally come into his 2-ness. He is a very sweet boy most of the time but if something crosses him - watch out. He throws a mean, screaming tantrum. Sometimes all we can do is take him to his room until he can calm down.
He found a new pouting spot. I bought some bags of sugar and haven't gotten them into the buckets yet so they are piled in the kitchen. This is Jaxon new favorite place to go when he is being mad about something. He storms over to the sugar and sits there until he is done being mad. It is so funny, of course we needed some photos for posterity.



6 comments:
I love it~! He is so cute!~
Wish I had somewhere sweet to sit too~
That is great! I wonder if it would work at my house?!
Look, at least he knows his limits right? I would love it if mine just went and sat until they were done being mad. Thank you for finding me a contact for those stickers. I have left a message for her so I will give her a couple of days then I will call back. You are awesome!!!!!
It is like he gives himself a time out to relax. Smart kid!
Sad but those are some of the sweetest pictures :) When Will is mad at me he will run into his room and talk to himself about how mad he is. It makes me smile every time.
Hilarious! I love that he's formed his own little timeout..lol
Post a Comment