Saturday, October 31, 2009

The break update

Jaxon saw the doctor on Wednesday for x-rays. He just has a small crack on his 3rd metatarsal, so it's nothing too serious. Because his foot was so tender the doctor decided to go ahead and cast it for 3 weeks. The nurse asked what color we wanted and was giving us the options and Jaxon said "green! I want green!". So green it is. We like the hard cast better because when he walked in the splint it would pull off the end of his foot and I was constantly re-wrapping it. They even gave him a little "shoe" that straps over the cast so he has some tread. The other boys thought it was cool to sign their names on the cast.
We have had a week of Halloween excitement. A post all about it will be coming up shortly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the green cast. I am glad they had a shoe to fit him that is awesome. Hope all is going well.