Friday, May 15, 2009
Another Funny
Tonight we were at our house meeting the cabinet guy until dinnertime so we decided to grab some food at Wingers. Of course throughout the meal the boys all took their turn at needing the bathroom (it happens wherever we go). Soon Jaxon started saying "I pee" and tried to follow Nathaniel to the bathroom. I ran and grabbed him thinking he just wanted to go where his brothers were going, as usual. He starts sobbing "I pee, I pee", as he cries this heart wrenching cry. So after a few more minutes of fighting I thought fine, let's go. So I leave my yummy sticky finger rice bowl and haul him off to the bathroom. Once there I point to the toilet and Jaxon says "yes". Alright, fine, whatever. So I take off his diaper and sit his little hiney on this humungous toilet. He says "paper to wipe". Fine, I think again. So as he proceeds to wipe his back I notice there is a stream of pee going into the toilet. HE ACTUALLY PEED!! I was shocked. I try to celebrate his success without creating too much of a stir in this public bathroom, the diaper goes back on, we wash hands and we return to the table to share the happy news. I guess I need to give the little guy more credit when it comes to knowing what he wants. And maybe I will actually have a child potty trained before the age of 3. I can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Joyous shouts of rapture. What we all dream of. No need to buy diapers ever again. Your on the right track. Great job Jaxon!
YIPPY!!!! Congrats!
That's so cute! What a funny little guy!
Post a Comment