Sunday - We stayed home from family gatherings and took it easy. Benjamin put a roast in the crock pot before church and we ate right when we got home. We went to the park down the road and hung out and 2 hours. They have a trail that runs the perimeter and the kids love to ride their bikes around and around. It was a nice, relaxing day.
Monday - I helped in Ethan's class as usual. I stayed late to help the teacher put together end of year portfolios. Then as Monday is laundry day I headed home for an afternoon of sorting and folding. Monday night we spent fishing the pond. Last week we planted trout and the boys have been anxious to catch them all. We ended up with 8 and the boys were thrilled!
Tuesday - More helping Ethan's teacher. I had to head to Spanish Fork to clear up some insurance confusion and of course to check on the house. It's moving along.Wednesday - I attended Caleb's preschool graduation. It was really cute, they sang songs and talked about things they had learned that year. Caleb did a great job. Then we got to go to the classroom for brownies, yum. Caleb can't wait for kindergarten and to be able to go to the same school as his brothers.

Thursday - Usual daytime busyness. When Benjamin got off work we headed to the Salt Lake temple. A college buddy of his was being sealed to his wifef and 8 children. It was so beautiful to watch this big family all dressed in white gathered around each other in the sealing room. Wow, what a sight. It reminded me of how blessed we are to have the sealing power and the chance to be together forever.
Friday - Ethan's kindergarten graduation and program. They sang some really fun songs and Ethan recited his part perfectly. He is so excited for 1st grade and to eat lunch at school.

Jaxon decided to pretty himself up for the night with my makeup. Having all boys, I never thought I'd have to share my makeup with anyone. For some reason, Jaxon loves it.
Saturday - well, we are still here and it's been good so far. Benjamin has been doing some cleaning up outside, we ran some errands, checked on the house (of course), and prepared to have friends over for dinner.That's where we are now. I'm off to skewer kabobs. Off to more fun I go! And Benjamins gets to stay home Monday YEA!!!!
3 comments:
Way to go Ethan and Caleb! Wish I would have felt better I would have come to graduation!
Sounds like your having a ton of fun fishing!
love Jaxon's new look....
Congrats to Ethan and Caleb. Sounds like you are all having loads of fun. Have a great Memorial Day! Love you guys.
I can't believe school is finishing up! By the way we'd love to see any new pictures of your house.
Matthew
Post a Comment