Yesterday was Jaxon's birthday. It's so amazing how time flies. I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I had a brand new sweet baby boy. Jaxon adds so much joy to our family. He is a sweetheart and loves to give hugs and kisses. He will even cuddle with me most of the time. He is very adventurous and he keeps us laughing. He wants to do everything his brothers do and follows them everywhere. He charms people everywhere we go with his big blue eyes, curly blond hair, and rosy cheeks. I am so thankful he is a part of our family and I sure do love him!He had a good birthday (even though it was cold and rainy). At Disneyland he fell for Mickey Mouse and has loved him ever since. I knew that is what his cake should be. I think I did a fairly good job of representing Mickey. We only bought him a few presents because we knew what he really wanted was a bike and that's all he would really care about (and we were right, he rarely gets off it). Here are some photos from the big day.
He just loves his new bike
A new book about animals
The Mickey Cake
First golf clubs to play with dad and brothers
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON. The cake looks super cute Melinda. Great Job!
You did great on the cake! Happy Birthday Jaxon! For what ever reason I was thinking his birthday was on Friday, anyway I have a little something for him.
Happy Birthday Jaxon! I can't believe it has been two years already. I hear you about the black food coloring. Coby served a tombstone cake for my b-day. All our guests went home with black lips and black tongues ;)
Congrats on your house as well! That is so exciting.
Happy Birthday Jaxon! He is growing so fast! i love the mickey mouse cake! You are the cake master!
Post a Comment