Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the winner is....

Me!!!!

I am sure all of you ladies that follow this blog have had many sleepless nights wondering who drew the lucky elk tag. Now you can all sleep well. I will be hunting between Aug 15 and Sept 11 this fall. With some up and coming family camp outs in the area.

Any and all help is welcome for scouting and the hunting aspect of this adventure. So if any or all of you would like to come I think this is going to be a blast. If you would like to bring your families along for some great camping it sounds like a beautiful area.

4 comments:

Andie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!!! Let us,know what we can do to help.

Pays said...

I have been losing SO much sleep wondering if you got this :) I'm sure you will have a taker in our house on helping you. You won't even have to bribe him!!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Cheyenne said...

Congratulations Benjamin! That's very exciting!