So, I am not a big fan of fundraisers, whether being done by my own children or someone elses. I always feel pressured to buy things that I could get cheaper somewhere else. And me being the bargain hunter I am, struggle with paying $15 for a bucket of cookie dough, even for the benefit of a school.
Anyway, my children are doing a fundraiser and although I am not going to put any pressure on anyone to buy anything I will spread the word and give everyone the option of buying something if they so choose. (did you get all that?)
If you would like to check it out, the websire it www.gafundraising.com
If you decide you would like to buy something, follw this directions.
Towards the bottom of the first page there is a oval that says "online store click here to support your school". Click there then enter the code 969337 and then either Ethan's or Nathaniel's name, then they will get credit for the sale.
They are selling the famous $14.00 buckets of cookie dough although you cannot purchase it online. If you are interested in that let me know.
I also have catalogs you can look at if you would prefer and are somewhere in the neighborhood.
They actually have some fun things so check it out, but no pressure to buy.
I promise the next blog will be a little more exciting and less solicitating.
1 comment:
I am with you I do not like the fundraising thing either I think there is a better way for the school to make money rather than making the children do it, that said I am happy to look and I feel bad taking the fundraiser crap around not too long ago
Post a Comment