Well, life has just been really crazy lately. It's been about 2 weeks since we accepted an offer on our house. We are supposed to close on the 29th. So i spend all of my time packing up almost 10 years od marriage, plus whatever we are still keeping around from the single days (believe me that's alot of stuff) and trucking it all to storage. Since we haven't found that "perfect house" yet, we are bunking up in Benjamin's parents basement for a while until we figure things out. It is looking more like we will build so we can get what we want (which is mostly a huge yard - very hard to come by these days). The goal now is (everyone keep your fingers crossed) to be in by Christmas. Our builder tells us he can do it so we will have faith that he can. So now between driving the kids to school in Payson and driving everything to the storage unit in Payson, we are burning through the tanks of gas.
Anway, I guess not much more to tell. Hopefully in he next week we will have settled on a lot and a house plan and things will be in motion. For now we are enjoying the other busys of life -
-My niece got married last Saturday, it was a nice wedding and she looked beautiful!
-This Friday Benjamin takes off on his week long horseback hunting trip. He's been looking forward to this all summer. This makes staying at the in-laws even better cause I don't have to be home alone (I really hate doing that)
-This weekend I get to go with my sister-in-law as she gets her endowments in St George. It should be a great experience
-another great experience next weekend when we get to go to Manti with my brother and his family so they can be sealed. We are really looking forward to this (plus I get to sew the girls dresses YEA!)
-my nephew gets married next month, another occassion to look forward to attending
So there's a few things going on with us. I don't know how often I will get to update as my computer is in a box and Benjamin takes his laptop to work everday. I will try to get in any news when I get a chance and when there is news to give.
That's all for now
(if anyone's been waiting for the exciting pictures from the last blog, I'm still working on it so stay tuned)
4 comments:
Payson is not all that bad..... It will be nice to have you and the boys alittle closer We should go to the park one day in the afternoon.
Good luck with everything. Sounds like you guys are pretty busy! Coby will be jealous of Benjamins hunting trip. He keeps telling me that it's killing him that he can't hunt this year, no time. You know how that goes!
Melinda, you've got to keep posting. You're one of the only ones in the family who post with any regularity. And even though the parents have MACs you can use their computers and just log on to your site. (I use my MAC for my blog.) That is one of the bonuses of blogger, you can update it from anywhere!
hello, did you all get moved? How is the house hunting going? We changed our phone numbers so I will email you with them. We hope all is well with you and the boys. You all will have to come here and play outside with us it is beautiful. email me and let me know. love you guys.
Post a Comment