Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just a quick shout out

Just a quick info change. Due to our recent move, we are changing our email address. We will not have the msn account anymore. Our new email address is doverfam@gmail.com
I spent the weekend if St George with some family. It went mostly well with only a few mishaps. The boys actually did really well on the long drive. A special thanks to my mom who rode with me and helped keep the boys happy. And it always helps to have lots of movies on hand.
I am getting mostly settled at the Palmers. With Benjamin gone, I am working on figuring things out on my own. Caleb starts preschool this week, it will be different to have 3 kids in school. Jaxon will enjoy all the peaceful time with mom. So far Nathaniel and Ethan are enjoying school. Nathaniel says everyone at Wilson Elementary is so nice and he's happy to be making friends already. Ethan is just mad that they haven't given him any homework yet. If only he would feel like that through all his years of school.
Anyway, it's late and I am going to be quiet and let this really be a short blog. Tomorrow is the big Payson Onion Days celebration. This is the one town celebration we always go to. With the way the weather is right now, hopefully the parade won't get rained out.

1 comment:

Andie said...

It was very nice to have you there on such a special occasion! Looking forward to this next weekend