Jaxon is 5! I'm not sure how that happened so fast! Crazy. Ever since we got our passes he has become a huge fan of laser tag so of course that's where he wanted to go celebrate. Benjamin had to work late on his birthday, so we got the kids out of school a little early the day before to spend some time at Trafalga. The first thing we did was ride the bumper boats. I learned that you get VERY wet and to not take the time to curl my hair before going. The kids rode some rides and we played a couple round of laser tag. I even bought a city deals voucher for tokens and let them play some video games which we usually don't do. For dinner, Jaxon wanted to eat at McDonalds (my one child left who hasn't refined his taste buds yet) and play at the playground (since we usually run through the drive through).
The next day, which was his actual birthday, I let him chose dinner at home - mashed potatoes and gravy and apples and oranges. We rented the new Alvin and the Chipmunks from redbox to watch while we waited for Benjamin to get home for a party. Jaxon chose brownies with frosting and strawberry ice cream. It was all yummy. We got him his first bike and he LOVES it! He only feels safe is he is wearing his helmet and is sure he will die if he doesn't wear it. He had also asked for 1 quarter and when he got 4 exclaimed that "this is the best day ever, I got just just what I wanted!) He also got a bag of his favorite cereal - Raisin Bran (I know, he's a little strange).
I am just so thankful for my sweet Jaxon. I can't believe I will be sending him off to kindergarten this fall. He is just growing up too fast. I love you big guy!
p.s. remember you told me you will always be my snuggle bug!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jaxon!!!!!!!
Post a Comment