Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Best......Day........Ever!!!!!!!!!

I love that part of Tangled (such a good movie!).  I know I kinds skipped a huge chunk of time I will come back to later but I wanted to write about my birthday while I am still on such a high.
I think my birthday this year was one of the best ever.  Benjamin decorated the kitchen with Tangled party gear (it was so cute) and made a delicious chocolate cake topped with whipped cream, chocolate curls, and broken up Health bar.  The boys were a little put out by all the pink but I told them they were lucky they only have to do 1 girly party a year.  They made me this cute sign.

Benjamin has been listening carefully lately and surprised me several things I have been wanting.  We have been debating getting a wii for a while mostly because I saw Just Dance 3 and I wanted it.  Benjamin totally surprised me with the game and we are thankful for the generosity of a family member who they gave us their old wii to use.  After having a little party at home, he headed out for some fun on the town.  I bet you'll never guess where we ate lunch - That's right, Texas Roadhouse.  Their food is just too good and all the kids love it too.  I had fall off the bone ribs -YUM!  After filling up our bellies we went to Lowe's Extreme Airsports.  Such a fun place, we all had a blast and completely wore ourselves out.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures because I was playing and didn't want to worry about a camera. 
But the fun wasn't over yet.  A group of friends in the neighborhood got together at one of their homes to celebrate my birthday.  It was an absolute blast!!  We played a fun dice game, ate brownie sundays (my favorite), snacked on some munchies, and did lots of Just Dance 3.  Its been a while since I have stayed up half the night laughing with a bunch of girls and it was so refreshing.  Thanks so much my friends!!
I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who sent their love on my day.  I appreciated all of the kind words and expressions of love that I received throughout the day.  I felt so loved and cared for and it was a totally awesome day.  BEST DAY EVER!!!

3 comments:

Andie said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday. I meant to make it over to your place on your Birthday, but the day just got away from me..... Think of a day you'd like to go to lunch my treat!
Happy Belated Best day ever!

Holly said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Cheyenne said...

That is so great! :) You have such amazing boys :) We miss you guys!