Although I feel the need to update my blog, I am feeling rather blah and don't really feel inspired to write about anything in particular. Unfortunately for you, this blog has taken place of my journal and my journal is always the friend I go to when I just need to spill my feelings. So if that doesn't interest you, move on my friend, just move on.
I'm not sure if life in general is just getting me down or if my mind and body have had enough cold weather and the need for a longer stretch of sunshine has dampened my spirits. I have been working crazy days helping our friends get ready for another festival and at the end of the day all I want to do is lay down on my nice, new, soft sofa. (yep, you read right. I finally got my new furniture but more about that later when I can express more excitement about it). But life comes along and reminds me that the dishes need to be done, the boys have homework, and I need to create something suitable to feed my family for dinner. SIGH! The trials of the working mom. But alas, the weatherman is promising at least one day of 60's this week and maybe a little warm fresh air will help to lift my spirits. I do find myself very excited for general conference and the happy feeling that accompanies listening to the prophet and apostles. I hope that some sun and a spiritual filled weekend can help bust me out of this humdrum mood.
2 comments:
I know what you mean.... it is hard to stay motivated when the day is cloudy and bleak. I too wish for warmer sunny days when we can play outside and enjoy a cool breeze. It will come this weekend it should be 65* Yay!
I always feel like that too around this time of year; I think I get trunky for summer.... Maybe you just need a nice long weekend in sunny AZ ;)
Post a Comment