Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Point Lost

As recently mentioned, I am a huge fan of Texas Roadhouse.  I loved pretty much everything about it.  However, yesterday they lost a point with me.  The reason - they gave my children silly putty.  At the time it was a great idea - entertain the children while you wait for your food.  They should just make you leave it at the door.  Yesterday I spent an hour picking the nasty, gooey, green junk out of our carpet.  It was not a fun task and it put me in a horrible mood.  The dang stuff just kept sticking deeper and deeper into the pile.  And most of the "helps" on the internet do not work.  Luckily today a faint green stain is all that remains of the culprit - a reminder to enjoy the "restaurant babysitter" while waiting for food, then ditch it with the leftovers.

2 comments:

Pays said...

Haha!! B got some of the same stuff on his field trip and decided to open it up on the way home in the car. He dropped it on the carpet and now, we have a lovely LIME green spot on the car floor. I've tried my hardest as well to get it out, but it won't come all the way out. Better the car than at home for sure! Good luck!

Kari said...

I'm addicted to their rolls. We weren't offered silly putty, but I will remember if we ever are.