I've had some requests for my valentines dessert recipe so I thought I'd just post the link here. I got the instuctions for the chocolate bowls and the recipe for the pudding from Mel's Kitchen Cafe (I love her site!).
Here's the link.
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/02/do-it-yourself-chocolate-dessert-cups.html
On that page there is a link to "pudding of yesterday". I made the chocolate but I would bet the vanilla is good too.
For the chocolate hearts I put the leftover melted chocolate from the bowls into a ziploc bag, cut off a corner, and piped hearts onto waxed paper. I put them in the fridge until the were set then carefully took them off the wax paper. Oh, I also sprinkled them with red sugar while the chocolate was soft.
Enjoy!

1 comment:
I love her website too!! She has the best recipes. I had bookmarked the recipe for the pudding, but didn't see the one for the chocolate bowls. Can't wait to try them!
Post a Comment