A while ago, Caleb was watching me put on my makeup (the little that I do wear). As I put on each thing, he would ask what it was for. The conversation went something like this:
first I put on some concealer
Caleb: what is that for?
Me: it's for covering up red spots and to make my skin look nice
Next was mascara
Caleb: what's that for?
Me: for making my eyelashes look long and pretty
Next was powder:
Caleb: what about that?
Me: it covers the red and and the shiny
Then some blush
Caleb: So what's that?
Me: it's blush, it makes my cheeks pink
Caleb: "so you put stuff on to cover up all the red then you put more red on your face. I don't get it"
Yea, I guess it doesn't really make much sense, does it? If only we could see all things through a child's eyes, life would be much more simple.

1 comment:
how sweet!!! I love little conversations like that. so so simple.
Post a Comment