Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 2011

We had a good time ringing in the new year.  We had some friends over to celebrate.  With 5 couples plus all their kids, we had a loud, rowdy house but we had a lot of fun.  We let the kids run wild while the adults hung out, chatted, and played some games.  Everyone brought goodies to munch on and boy did I get some yummy new recipes.  There was an apple dip that I could have eaten with a spoon it was so tasty.
In looking back at the year 2010, I have much to be grateful for.  It has been an eventful year with lots of trials and blessings.  I am thankful for all that I have learned, for the ups and downs in life, for the strength that I have found inside, for all the new friends I have gained, for wonderful neighbors, a beautiful house, a healthy family, a hard working husband, and everything else that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with.  I look forward to a new year of opportunity and experience.
Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 comments:

Pays said...

Thanks for having us over! We had a blast. I can't wait to try all of the new recipes as well. Happy New Year!

Holly said...

Happy New Year Palmer family! Thank you so much forthe wonderful Christmas card. We loved getting it in the mail.. I saved your address so now I know where to send one to you. Love and miss you all!