There hasn't really been anything exciting to report lately, we are just plugging along with our "normal" life. Life always has a way of keeping us busy. Here's what we've been up to.
Nathaniel has basketball games and practices as well as scouts.
Nathaniel is also part of a service group at school called "Rees Serves", he stays after school to help the teachers. It's good for him but it makes an extra run to the school for me to pick him up.
Benjamin is taking a drawing class and I am taking a sewing class.
I try to get to the gym at least 3 times a week.
I want to go to bookclub this month so I am trying to read "Uglies" before next week (interesting so far)
We are trying to spend more time dog training, even if it happens at 11:00 pm in the garage-which it often does.
I still spend every Tuesday afternoon at the school helping in classes.
I've been taking Zoey (my dog) for a walk everyday, at least when the weather cooperates.
I am hoping to renew my goal of making 1 scrapbook page everyday. It doesn't always get completed but at least I'm working on it.
We are trying to get back to our weekly parent/child dates since the holidays got us off track.
So I guess all that added to the regular stuff like grocery shopping, cooking meals, keeping the house clean, helping with homework, making sure everyone reads their 20 minutes a day, trying to keep the mud outside, doing laundry, fitting in a little one on one with the spouse, and breathing - it keeps me on my toes.
Well there you go, that's life as we know it.
3 comments:
It sounds busy, but it sounds happy too. You should go to book club even if you don't finish the book, but that one is pretty interesting. Good luck!
wow!!! you guys are super people. So many fun things you are doing. Sure hope you get your book read. Book clubs are fun.
Love the new look of your blog, I tried to get it to work and I'm all thumbs oh well another day! Sounds like your staying active. Hoping for some good warm weather would love to go to the park.
Post a Comment