Monday, February 22, 2010
In Admiration
Yesterday we cooked Sunday dinner for the family to give my parents the day off. It was their wedding anniversary - 51 years. That is something I look at with great admiration. I know the years have brought many, many trials as well as many happy times, they've endured frustrations and disappointments as well as celebrations and victories. I admire that they have stuck tgether through it all and have brought our family to where we are today. As well as enduring all, I think it's the little things that keeps a marriage strong. Things they do like holding hands and kissing whenever one of them is going somewhere. What a great example we have to follow. We enoyed a fun night hanging out with family, part of the posterity brought about in their 51 years together. Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a good evening with great food~ Thanks for the invite! Your parents are one in a million! Great examples.
Melinda and Benjamin, thanks for going the extra mile. You two are amazing. Dinner was wonderful. Melinda, you are the hostess with the mostess...and Benjamin, you rock the turkey fry. Hope to see you all soon. Thanks again!
Post a Comment