As you may know, I love to get a great deal. I get so excited over finding something really neat and saving money on it. At this time of year I could go crazy saving money (I know, you have to spend money to save money).
Several stores are having huge sales right now (you may already know that). I just placed an order at Old Navy for some clothes for my boys and they were really cheap. Keeping 4 boys properly dressed can get pricey so anytime I can find cute clothes for under 5 bucks, I'm game. Children's Place is also having a sale but the prices weren't as low. Gymboree is also having a sale but their clothes are normally so expensive that they don't often get to what I would consider cheap. But they have cute clothes and you can get good deals on their sales. What a great time to stock up on clothes.
Also, for those of you with little girls, there is a website called Mikarose.com and all of their girls dresses are on clearance for $10.90, pretty good price for a cute dress! They don't have very many but I thought they were pretty cute.
I'm sure there's much more than clothes involved in big sales right now. Most stored are trying to empty stock before the year ends. So get out there and find yourself a deal. If you are in need of something, I think now's a pretty good time to buy and get a great deal too.
2 comments:
Old Navy has the best sales! Once, by chance, we happened to hit a sale on the third week after Christmas there. We found Jeans for under $5.00, sweaters for $2.00 and a whole mess of other things that were all under $7.00! Mom and I loaded up. We've been trying to catch another sale like it. Guess, I'll start looking online! Thanks!
Thanks for the tips! I love shopping sales!
Post a Comment