I got the boys off to school this morning. And with minimal tears (I can be such an emotional mess). I actually did pretty good, I only teared up a little when I hugged Ethan and sent him off. I 've actually been more worried about him going all day than I have been about sending Caleb off to kindergarten.
Nathaniel was up, dressed, with hair combed at 6:40 this morning. He then proceeded to wake up all of his brothers to get ready for school. We didn't need to leave until 8:30. Everyone was ready, with shoes and backpacks on by 7:30. Then I had to keep them from going crazy for an hour. Can you tell they were excited?
Nathaniel playing it cool

Ethan is ready for all day at school

Jaxon had to have his backpack on too. He wanted one when we were school shopping and luckily my mom found this tiny one. It's just perfect and he loves it.

I just have to say that I love that we have such good dogs. But they are CHICKENS!! Today when we were walking home from dropping the boys off at school, a kitten followed us home. I can't make it go away. Rocky was outside barking and going crazy because he could see it, so I let him out to get the cat. He wouldn't even get near it. It hissed and that was enough for him. So I thought I'd let Ally have a shot at it. She crept up on it, it hissed and swiped at her and she ran away. Then all she would do is circle it about 5 feet away. I thought dogs were supposed to chase cats. Not my chicken baby dogs. It was all pretty funny, although now I need to figure out how to get rid of a cat.
2 comments:
Yippy! I am so glad the boys were so excited for school, that is awesome. So what are you going to do with all of your free time? Hope you enjoy... Love ya!
I have a feeling I will be a mess this time next year when I send my little guy to school. I'm already a wreak about it and he has another year!! P.S. I hear you about the Twilight movie. That was about the cheesiest thing ever!!
Post a Comment