Why does it have to be so difficult to get your kids registered for school? I think I filled out more forms than I did when we closed on our house.
Today the kids and headed over to their new school, Rees Elementary, to get them all registered. I had to fill out a set of 4 papers on each child. I wrote names, phone numbers, and addresses over and over and over. It all got to be a little aggrevating by the end. I wanted to ask someone if I could just make 3 copies of everything, it would have been alot easier. Anyway, an hour later we made it through, got Caleb and Ethan to assessments, and then released our frustration on the playground for a while. Now if I could just the clothes shopping finished up we will be set for the big day. August 19th - I can't wait!
2 comments:
Check childrens place online, I got most of the clothes for jonathon to start from there. And Old navy had a sale going on. Thank heavens Jon went with me today he had most of the papers filled out before I knew where he had sat down. Hoping to see you tomorrow at canyon view park for some sanity : )
Crazy! They need to make it a littl easier. I go back and forth, sometimes i'm excited for Hallie to go to school and sometimes I'm terrified!
Post a Comment