Saturday, December 13, 2008

On the move again

Well, we are moving again. We have been living in Palmer's basement since the end of August. We really appreciate them letting us live here and for putting up the craziness of kids. We have decided that it might be best if we got our own place before Christmas. The Palmer's all like to hang out during the holidays (which is great), and we felt we needed to give them the space for the family to visit. I think their holiday will be more enjoyable if they can use the basement for family activites. Plus I think it will be nice to have our own place for Christmas.
Anyway, we are heading to the country. I found a house for rent in West Mountain on 5 acres. We will begin moving in right away so we can settle and get ready for Christmas. We will live very minimally so we don't have to unpack the storage units. We continue to think of more things that we don't have so it may be very interesting. We left most of our appliances at our old house. So on we go to our next edventure.
Not that I believe anything they tell me about our house being built anymore, but they are saying we will have the building permit on Monday. I have been told so many times that we can start building that I will not believe anything until I see the hole in the ground. So we will see what happens next week.
We are getting very excited for Christmas and all the activites for the holiday. It's feeling a little more Christmasy today as the snow begins to fall and I am learning how to make fudge-yum!
Merry Christmas to all!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

That sounds like fun. I am excited that you will be in a "house" for Christmas. Good luck with it all. Keep in touch. Tell the family that we say hi

Andie said...

Let us know if you need any help. We don't have a truck but we do have the muscles, at least Jon does

Pays said...

Be sure to let us know if you need help as well...Coby won't mind I'm sure :)

Erin P. said...

Where on West Mountain are you renting a house. It will be nice to be in your place for Christmas. Let us know if you need help.

Melissa Lasley said...

I was looking forward to seeing you all week, but I think we'll still have plenty of time together.

Cheyenne said...

The house sounds like a fun place with lots of space. Let us know how we can help!