So we are all moved in. It's been an interesting process. Moving from the Palmer's didn't take much because we only had clothes and essentials there. I spent 2 days moving boxes in a snow storm. Then we got to the house and realized how many things we didn't have - a kitchen table, a cutting board, hand towels, pans, dressers, and food to name a few. We've taken a few trips to the storage unit and been lucky to find most stuff easily accessible. I think I've gone to Walmart nearly every day. But we are settling in and happy with being there.
We are wondering if it will ever stop snowing. It just keeps coming down. Jaxon loves to walk through the snow.
Here's a few of our Christmas traditions we had attended that we enjoy every year:
We went to my parents ward party which is a Christmas breakfast with Santa. The kids always look forward to visiting with Santa.
We visited the train show at Peteeneet
We drove through the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork
We enjoyed the Fernelius family Christmas party. We ate soup and bread, laughed at the white elephant gifts, and took hope lots of goodies from the treat exchange.
And we finally got to decorate our Christmas tree! (even if it is simple decorations I bought for cheap from Walmart)
I taught the kids how to make paper snowflakes. Ethan (my little artist) loves it, he will sit for hours and cut paper. We hung all of our beautiful art in our big front window. I learned something new about Benjamin, he is a master paper snowflake maker. He made some amazing ones.
Well I guess that's it for now. We are very excited for Christmas.
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as well.
Here's some photos from our fun



2 comments:
If the snow would ever let up we still have a plate of goodies to bring over to your new place. I may make some fresh peppermint brownies in the morning, I think these may be alittle stale.
We will shoot for tomorrow
Merry Christmas! I am glad you have made it to your new place. I am excited for you to have Christmas in a place of your own. I hope all is going well with the house plans. Tell the boys Merry Christmas from us, and to enjoy the day. Love ya!
Post a Comment