Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful fall days

We have been enjoying some warm fall days with picnics at the park. We've spent several days there with my sister-in-law, Andrea and her kids letting all the kids run off some energy. Thanks to my sister-in-law remembering her camera (since I never remember mine) here's some shots of the fun.
Since the kids were out of school for 2 days I was looking for a way to keep them busy so I wouldn't go crazy. I discovered the Country Farm Fest in Payson. They had all kinds of activities for the kids such as horse rides, hay maze, face painting, train rides, and more. The kids had the most fun playing on the display of antique tractors. I had to try one out, I felt just like I was in Footloose. Once again, thanks to Andrea I have some pictures to remember the fun.


We are still in the planning process of our house. We have bought a lot. We are waiting for our building permit and the cost analysis on the house plan. This part takes alot of patience. We are anxious for the building to begin.
--it appears I am having some technical defficulties with the photos. i will try to work it out and get the rest on soon.

3 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

It is exciting that you already have a lot picked out even if you have to wait for other stuff. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Pays said...

You cut your hair! It looks good. It has been awhile since I've seen you. We still want to get together, we can't decide what to do. We just need to pick something and do it! This looks like a fun place you went to.

Holly said...

Super cute. I love the pictures. Sounds like you are having fun. Glad the weather is good for you. It is super cold here. Hey, how did you do your friends and family list so it shows the updates? Tell the boys hi from us.