I haven't gotten around to an update for a while so here goes. I like to use pictures and sometimes if none are handy I tend to put off adding a post without. Anyway.....
So for any who haven't heard, Nathaniel is fine. He had the IV in his arm for 3 or 4 days so he could get antibiotics through it everyday, he also took 2 different oral antibiotics. It took a few days but soon he was better than ever. He ended up staying home from school all week so with spring break he had 2 weeks off. We are just glad he's better and we feel more grateful than ever for modern medicine.
I was feeling ready for a big change so I chopped my hair off. It was nearly to my waist and I was tired of it being in the way and finding hair EVERYWHERE. So now it hits a couple of inches above my shoulders. I LOVE IT!!! I feel so free! I would post a photo if I had any. I always seem to be the one with the camera so I take more pictures than I am in. Anyway, it's a nice change.
We are excited to get glimpses of spring every now and then. I just wish the weather would decide to stay spring instead of reverting to winter. We have had a few fishing days and gone to the park a couple of times. One day it actually got to 80. I got out all of my summer clothes and they literally fall off. I have lost so much weight that nothing fits. I know that sounds good to many people but it is frustrating to me that I have no clothes that fit and shopping is just as frustrating. I have a hard time finding anything that fits well. The doctor actually told me that I am malnutritioned and sleep deprived. How is that possible? I only have 4 boys to take care of. Anyway, I am hoping that by summer I can get some shopping days (without 4 boys in tow) and find some new summer clothes. So if anyone wants my shorts, let me know.
Well, my mind is blank today so I can't remember all those things I've been thinking I just needed to blog. Right now some things we look forward to are lots of warm days, Benjamin's graduation on May 2, Jaxon's 1st birthday, visits from family, finding the "perfect house", and getting ours sold.
Chow!
1 comment:
We can't wait to see you hair cut! You need to post a photo!
Post a Comment