
SO we've finally decided it's time to give in and join the ranks of internet communication. So here is our first blog, the beginning of us sharing our lives with you. SO sit back and enjoy!
So, we are all getting excited for Christmas. Our shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, neighbor gifts are out, and there is only a few days of school left before break.
This week I've just got to get through Ethan's field trip, Nathaniel's class party, a family party and treat exchange, and our turn at babysitting for our coop - it's only 12 kids for 3 hours, piece of cake!
Nathaniel has been asking for a cow for Christmas. He says we won't have to go to the store to buy milk anymore, he'll just go out and milk the cow. He says he knows how to because he read a book about it. Somehow I just don't think Santa is going to fulfill that wish.
Jaxon has become a busy boy. He is constantly on the move. It drives me nuts that he won't stay in one place anymore. His only frustration is that he can't get everywhere he wants to be fast enough. I guess constantly falling and cracking his head is slowing him up a bit too.
Benjamin has begun working on his final semester (YEA). I don't know who's more excited, him or me. If he can work hard enough, he will be ready to take his licensing boards in February, but we'll just see how things go.
So we will try to keep you all posted on the excitement of our lives. We hope all is well is your families and that you are ready to have a wonderful Christmas.
1 comment:
I'm excited you have a blog!!!! Love the picture of the boys.
Love ya Mom
Post a Comment