I have sat down at the computer several times over the last month thinking I would begin adding Christmas posts. Then I either don't feel inspired to write at the moment or something distracts me and I don't have the time to write. We had a great month of Christmas fun of which I will post if not for your reading pleasure then just for posterity sake.
If you notice the time on this post, you will realize that I write this in the wee hours of the morning. The last couple of days I have come down with this terrible cold and I can't seem to sleep at night. After hours of tossing and turning I finally get out of bed so poor Benjamin can get some sleep and I try to do something that might bring on a little shut eye. Last night Jaxon woke up at 3am so he and I watched Despicable Me from 3 to 5 after which we headed back to bed to try and claim a few hours of sleep before morning hit. I thought this might be the time for me to begin writing my 2011 Christmas history but after an hour of messing with my new background I have lost motivation to write any longer. Thus, it will wait another day (or two, or three...) while I return to attempting some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment