Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Thanksgiving
This year Benjamin's sister Cherie and her husband hosted Thanksgiving at their home. They did an amazing job. The table was all decked out complete with turkey cookie name cards. We ate lots of delicious food but I was good enough to try small amounts of everything and not eat so much I was sick. After dinner it was craft time for the kids. Since there was 9 boys and only 1 girl they made crossbows and re-curve bows with cue tip arrows. They were pretty awesome. We had a shooting contest where I miserably failed. Benjamin took a bunch of the boys for a hike up the hill to hunt chuckers, Then it was time to settle in for a movie on their big screen. The day was completed with lots of pie, some games, some napping, and lots of relaxing and chatting. It was a really nice day, thanks a bunch Cherie and Jeremy for all of your hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment