One of our neighbors invited us to the Adobe Halloween Party. So yesterday we got all dressed up for our first halloween fun of the year. It was the coolest halloween thing I have ever seen. They go all out. And I mean ALL OUT. They spend days decorating and each department is even given a budget to spend. Each department then decorates their areas around a theme. I'm talking floors covered in leaves or straw or fake snow, bridges to cross, spook alleys, walls covered in brick or cornstalks or branches. You couldn't even tell there were offices and cubicles behind it all. And there were buckets of candy everywhere. Each of the boys came home with an entire bucket full of candy. We had to wait in a huge line to get into the buildings but they had a band playing and all the cotton candy, popcorn, and ice cream you could eat. There were also jugglers, balloon artists, a yo-yo guy and guys with snakes and spiders walking around to entertain. We had a great time and felt lucky that we were invited because it was a blast.
I didn't get pictures of costumes yet because we were in a hurry to get out the door but I will be sure to snap photos on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment