Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween time

I decided it's time to Halloweenize my blog (is even that a word?) I am proud to say that it is only October 9th and I have one costume nearly finished and another well on its way. (a little history for those who may not know me as well- every year I sew all of my children's halloween costumes. I get so into it that I even print pictures of what they want to be to make sure the costumes look exactly right. I scour fabric stores for just the right things. I then spend every spare second sewing my masterpieces. I usually start too late and end up frantically sewing to get done in time. It's crazy, but it's fun and I LOVE IT!) So anyway, I am excited that I got a head start this year. I should even have to time to sew Benjamin and I a costume this year.(YEAH!)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow, you really are supermom! So what are the kids dressing up as? This is the first year, I think I'm actually excited about Halloween. The girls want to be something other than princesses and I think the whole family is going to be "in theme." I can't wait to see the costumes you're making!

Andie said...

I'm making costumes too this year, nothing like yours but still trying it anyway Can't wait to see pics

Melissa Lasley said...

I want to know what you are making too! We are just being boring lions this year.

Cheyenne said...

Hooray! I'm so jealous, I want to sew more. I should take lessons from you in all our spare time... HA HA HAA!