Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I Love A Good Deal!
I am sucker for bargains. I just love to save money, especially when it comes to outfitting 3 boys for school. I have been quite proud of the deals I have found on their school clothes, most resulting in saving a least as much as I spent. Today was my best bargain yet. After we went to the movie (remember the $1 things? see previous post), I wandered into Sears and they are having a 40% off the clearance price sale. I ended up with a huge bag full of clothes. I spent $90 and the original price total? $302.00! Now that's a big savings! I am pretty excited about that. Now I think I just need to pick up socks and underwear and we are set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great deal! One of the nice things about having boys is jeans and a t-shirt. No frills necessary. But saving $200 is a big deal, congratulations!
Post a Comment