Here are some shots of our new addititions. They are a week old now and all doing great. They are getting so fat. Ally is being a great mother. (byt the way, some have asked about updated photos of the house, sorry I am getting to it. I don't want to take pictures while it looks like a disaster. As soon as I clear a few more boxes I will take pictures)
one of the first puppies - only minutes old

Ally taking care of the third puppy born
she is now up to 7 babies

Poor Ally, she looks exhausted! This is after 3 hours of birthing puppies

Here's they are the next morning

1 week old, they are cuddle bugs

Sweet little faces

Ally and all of her babies

Aren't they adorable?

2 comments:
They are completely adorable! So glad that all went well with the birth. Hope the settling process is nearing completion. Take Care!
Super cute puppies. Hope you all are doing well. Love ya!
Post a Comment