



So out house is all framed and moving right along. Today when we went by they were waiting for the trusses to be delivered so they could start on those. I decided to keep a slideshow of the house progress on the side of the blog instead of taking up blog space with it. So watch the slideshow for updated photos.So living in "the country" offers some education opportunities, whether wanted or not". In the field next to us there are 2 ponies. The other day Nathaniel comes inside and says "Mom, the white pony is putting it's front legs on the back of the black pony. I think it wants the other pony to protect it. It's really funny". I'm like, um, yea, that's funny. The entire time thinking "how much do I want to explain right now?" So that night we took Allie, our female dog, to be bred. We experienced the same scene with the dogs and I'm wondering how long I can last before I am going to have to fully explain the entire process to my children. YIKES!! The joys of parenting!
Anyway, I feel as though my blog has become a little drab so I am looking for ways to spice it up alittle. No ideas yet but stay tuned!
3 comments:
I thought it was great to hear what Nathaniel came up with to make sense of what he saw. I have no suggestions for you and don't really want to start thinking about how I'm going to do it someday.
We miss you!
Your flowers turned out so nice! I really enjoy seeing your new house pictures... It gets me excited too! Ya'all have waited long and hard for such a pleasure!
That is such a wonderful ideas with the flowers. I love the way they turned out very pretty. I hope your walk today (saturday) went well.
Post a Comment