Here's some of the fun we've been up to lately. We are enjoying the cool evenings and warm days. In between the craziness of school, work and house stuff we are still trying to have a little fun.
I don't have much to say so I will share it through pictures.













6 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like you guys are having great weather! How is the house hunt going?
Looks like a lot of fun! I love how you change the background of your blog for the seasons/holidays. Very cute.
Now Jaxon sticks his tongue out! great pictures! Love all the colors
Glad that you found us! I would love to get together with you guys sometime. I am bummed that you have moved from springville. I love seeing the pictures of your boys. They are all so cute and spirited!
Love the pictures. I can't believe how much Jaxon has changed since we moved 2 months ago. Crazy how that works. I love Fall. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Did you get the lot? Are you going to start building soon? Tell the boys hi from us.
I love this time of the year! Pretty pictures.
Post a Comment