


It's getting late and I'm exhausted but I thought I'd take a minute to write a short update.
First about the photos - Caleb taking a snooze, the boys playing Harry Potter with their pipe cleaner glasses and wands, Jaxon hanging with Dad - he is a daddy's boy.
Jaxon's hand it getting better. Most of his fingers are pretty much healed, there are 1 or 2 fingertips that were burned worse that still look bad. He has had a fever today, we are hoping it passes without too much sickness. He has been fairly happy but we can tell he doesn't feel well. He is walking pretty good now. Yesterday he began standing up on his own in the middle of the room which was pretty cool.
The countdown is on for the big test. Benjamin has taken this entire week off for his last minute preparations. He studies for several hours then we do something for a break before he starts up again. He will head to Weber on Wednesday for some study groups before the big day on Friday.
So I think for many years Benjamin has dreamed of owning a four wheeler. I finally told him that he can get one for his graduation present. I feel that he has worked hard though many years of school and he deserves a fun toy. Anyway, he spends all his free time looking and researching to be sure he buys just the right one. We spent some time out today test driving a few. I have to admit, it was pretty fun. I think now he is leaning towards a Polaris but you'll have to check back with him to see what he decides to buy.
My dad is finally out of the hospital after spending 11 days there. He is still weak but feels much better and is just happy to be home.
Last Saturday we took the boys to a UVU (previously UVSC) basketball game. We were given free tickets so we thought the boys might enjoy it. It was fun, Jaxon enjoyed walking up and down our row, Caleb kept constant watch to make sure the Wolverine didn't get too close, while Nathaniel tried to get him to throw him a shirt, and Ethan just laid back and played cool. I think it was a fun experience for them.
Well, this turned out longer than planned. I need to get to bed before my eyes shut right here. Hope everyone is well - here's to the hope of a little piece of spring.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys are doing better, especially Jaxon. I think a four-wheeler is an excellent graduation present! It'll be so much fun!
Post a Comment